Our Dedicated Good Karma Accounting Team
Our Good Karma Accounting team comprises of Chartered Accountants, Senior Accountants, and Book Keepers, who have several many years of NGO experience, across many social causes. Our mission is to provide global accounting standards and practices to our client Non-Profits, provide the highest level of financial transparency and enable compliance with applicable laws to be it Income Tax, FCRA, Company Law, Labour Laws etc. Our service approach is team based with an assigned SPOC to each engagement, who would be supported by Associates, Professionals and subject matter experts.
Financial Reporting – Balance Sheet – Restricted & Unrestricted Net Assets.
- Statement of Functional Activities
- Income & Expenditure Statement – Natural Classification
- Budget versus Actuals
- Grant Reporting
- Costs of delivery of Social outcomes
Good Karma SaaS products
- Donor Management- Karma Reach
- Beneficiary Management- Karma Reach
- Grant Tracking – Karma Reach
- Social Metric tracking – Karma Reach
- Volunteer Management – Karma Time
- Programme expenses automation – Karma Spend
- Attendance App – Karma Work
- Leave Management App – Karma Leave
- Payroll Services
Financial Policies & procedures
- Organization Structure – Roles & Responsibilities
- Authorization Matrix
- Revenue policies – Donations, Grants Received, Service Income, Sale Income, Events & Sponsorships Income
- Payroll policies – Payroll structure, Income Tax, Flexible Benefit Plan, On Boarding, Exit & Final Settlements, Increments, Promotions etc
- Programme Expenses – Indent, vendor selection, Purchase Order, Service Order, Receipt of goods/services, purchase booking, check run
- Banking & Treasury Operations – Savings & Fixed Deposit accounts, Restricted Bank accounts for Grant Receipts.
- Petty Cash – Imprest system.
- Internal Controls & Checks – Maker Checker &Authoriser roles, Bank Reconciliation statement, Physical Verification, Procedure adherences, custom control computations, Expense trends, Support to external auditors & Grant and social audits.
Secretarial Support ( For Sec 8 Companies )
- Preparation of Company Law filings AOC-4, MGT-7
- Drafting AGM Notices, Agenda and Minutes
- Drafting Board Meeting Notices, Agendas and Minutes
- Preparations & ROC filings based on applicable events and changes- Director induction, resignation, address changes, auditors appointment, modifications to MOA/AOA, changes in Members etc
- Preparation of Annual auditable Financial Statements
- Preparation of Annual Income Tax returns
- Preparation of Annual FCRA Returns FC-4
- Preparation of Annual Form 16 for Employees
- Preparation of State wise Annual Professional Tax Returns
- Preparation of Annual GST Return GSTR-9
Half Yearly Cycle
- Preparation of Half Yearly ESI Return.
- Preparation of eTDS Return
- Preparation of Form 16 A
- Preparation of FCRA quarterly Return FC ?
- Preparation of quarterly GST Return GSTR-1
- Preparation of TDS computations for Salaries, Rent, Professionals, Contractors, etc.
- Preparation of PF Computations
- Preparation of ESI computations
- Preparation of State-wise Professional Tax dues
- Preparation of GST return GSTR-3b and GSTR-1